Graphic and digital designer – Pedestrian television
Do you live and breathe all that is beautiful?
MCoBeauty is Australia’s fastest growing beauty brand, a local success story that’s exploding on social media right now. We create luxury beauty products for less that are quickly becoming cult favorites, with anything under $ 30. We are the makers of Australia’s best-selling mascara, XtendLash tubular mascara, and the fastest growing commodity in Woolworths supermarkets. As the little sister of iconic Australian brand ModelCo’s diffusion line, we pride ourselves on delivering beauty solutions that are innovative, trendy, affordable, and deliver premium results. We’re a dynamic team of hard workers who are passionate about making beauty fun and accessible – we want to shake up the traditional and redefine what it means to be a modern beauty brand in 2021.
Due to our exponential growth, we are looking for a very organized and energetic DIGITAL AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER who has a passion for design and an appreciation for beauty, fashion and innovation. This is the opportunity for a talented and confident person to be part of a team that embraces your talents. You have to live and breathe design, have incredible attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will be hands-on and responsible for creating various design projects across all areas of the business including web banner design and updates, EDM, social media content design, video editing, presentations, infomercials, point-of-sale and marketing materials and innovative product packaging. You will have a proven ability to multitask and deliver every brief quickly and accurately.
- Creation of various design projects in all areas of the company
- Maintain brand style guidelines and ensure that the aesthetic of each product category is amplified
- Design of print media campaigns for infomercials and editorials
- Photography of product trays and retouching
- Video creation and editing
- Design of event invitations and campaign materials
- Design press releases, product presentations and templates
- Design creative social media content across all platforms, including advertising videos
- Email Marketing / EDM Works
- Perform regular website review and design rejuvenation
- Creation and editing of packaging cutting lines and experience working with barcodes for large retailers (GS1 compliance)
- Develop concepts and finished art for packaging
- Creation of logos for new products
- Conceptualize and design all in-store marketing materials, displays, point-of-sale and floor stands
- Retouch images, create image composites, create renderings and product mockups
- Ability to schedule and manage photo shoots, photographs and video / photo edits
Terms & Conditions
- Proven background in graphic design in the fields of beauty, fashion or lifestyle is essential.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Strong demonstrated experience in packaging design, use of cutting lines and barcodes.
- Experience in designing according to established brand guidelines.
- Ability to execute a design brief, follow instructions and apply feedback.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, etc.
- Able to create branded, engaging and original content on digital and social platforms, from concept to shooting (preferably photography and videography), editing and publication
- Advanced photography and editing / retouching skills.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Preferred digital video and animation capabilities
- Knowledge of file and color management for print and the web
- Highly organized with the ability to foresee and plan
- Any attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced and deadline driven environment
This role is a full-time role based at ModelCo’s headquarters in Rosebery, NSW.
For more information about our brands, please visit our websites | modelco.com and mcobeauty.com
Please note that only applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their application.